NOTE: This is a part-time position and requires 15-20 hours per week, including four days in the office.
We are looking for a part-time social media assistant to help grow brands through compelling storytelling. This is a growth-orientated role filled with lots of opportunity to evolve across the business. Being a team player with an innovative mindset is a must for this fast-paced industry.
- One year of relevant experience
- Solid working knowledge and experiences with social and digital marketing
- Understanding of community behavior, content and audience on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Strong command of the English language - grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to evoke conversation and build community
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter, highly collaborative, true team-player
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of social engagement and community growth
- Additional skills we value: photography, videography, and editing skills
- Repurpose content to tell brand stories across various social media channels
- Stay on top of social media trends in order to keep our brands current
- Develop and maintain reporting across social channels to understand ROI and growth opportunities
- Track campaigns, prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications
- Attend industry and community related events
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Ability to shift voice dependent on brand and industry best practices
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and handle multiple social channels for multiple clients
- Attention to detail
- Ability to access accounts on the go
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].