We’re on the lookout for a developer to join our team.
It takes something special to be atLarge. Beyond the necessary skill set, we are looking for someone who is motivated to uncover and explore new technologies, but also knows how to handle those older stacks.
We’re all about solving problems here, and we believe everyone plays a role in the resolution. We need a developer who can strategize with us to find solutions that are clear, maintainable and effective.
We’re a company of leaders working together to produce amazing results. We need a team player that can also take ownership of a project and deliver the goods from start to finish. We are a small but fierce company that communicates a lot, so bring your best communication skills.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. Here’s the list of the technical know-how you’ll need:
- Experience in PHP frameworks, specifically Drupal
- Common coding practices towards MVC and OOP
- Proficiency with Sass and/or Less
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket and/or GitHub
- Writing well documented code
- Knowledge of task runners like Grunt/Gulp
Extra kudos if you’ve got any (or all!) of these on your resume as well:
- Interacting directly with clients for technical design and strategy
- Intermediate knowledge of Sketch App and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in SPA MVC frameworks like AngularJS and React
- Working knowledge of Apache Solr or Elasticsearch
- Writing unit and/or E2E tests throughout development
- Setting up and navigating linux systems
Lastly, teamwork, collaboration and professional excellence are just as important to as tech creds. Here’s what an atLarger looks like:
- At least three years of professional, agency experience
- Be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Able to provide accurate estimates
- Great communication and collaboration skills with our team as well as with our clients
- Enthusiastic learner who seeks out new technologies
Sound like you? If so, send us your resume and any relevant links such as your portfolio website, github, codepen, and/or anything else that would help us get to know you a bit more. Email [email protected] with the subject line: I’m the developer you’re looking for.
Want to know more about atLarge? Check out some of our work: