Want to love what you do in an environment that values entrepreneurial thinking and growth alongside other high performing individuals? If you answered yes, atLarge, Inc. is hiring. We’re a small but mighty global company, operating in 2 countries - Sarasota, Florida, and Manchester, England.
Leading organizations partner with us to drive their customer acquisition and recognition. We accomplish this by:
- developing consumer-facing brands
- marketing planning & execution
- mapping customer engagement strategies
- identifying & implementing tech platforms
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
Interactive Designer Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Interactive Designer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Understanding of customer experience methodology, brand management, marketing, advertising, and e-commerce.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Specifics skills of the role include:
- Unparalleled Flexibility - ability to roll with the punches and be able to handle anything that comes your way--a jack of all trades, wearing many different hats.
- Agency Experience - At least 3+ years in a digital agency environment working closely with other project team members including designers, copywriters, content strategists, and developers.
- Leadership Skills - Experience as a creative leader, guiding clients and internal teams to recognizable, successful outcomes.
- Client Facing - Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, translate client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts to sell ideas.
- Ability to Prioritize - Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs.
- Stellar Organization & Follow-Through - It’s not just being organized, it’s caring enough to make sure that the tasks you’re tracking get done on time and are done well
- Complete Accessibility - work with the team and help to elevate employee contentment and happiness
- Solid Communication - strong verbal, written, internal and external communication
- Magical Creativity - set the tone for the rest of the business and help create the culture and vibe that we need in order to be productive, creative, and hit our goals each month.
- Unwavering Self-Confidence - confident interaction with various audiences to earn their respect.
- Jedi-Like Anticipation - being proactive and anticipating future needs, constantly keep your eyes and ears open.
- Keen Emotional Intelligence & Steadfast Composure - deal with people with different personalities at every level. Thick skin is helpful to take things in stride, stay composed, and be resilient.
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].